Ask yourselves the following:
- Who’s voice got heard?
- What role did body language play in this game?
- How did the mafia members influence other villagers?
- How did the villagers take decisions in absence of information? Were they right?
- What role did the Visual, Vocal and Verbal channels of communication play in this
- What tactics did mafia members use to hide/deflect attention? Does this also happen
in the real world?
- What are the basic components of lying? What tricks do we use? How can you spot them?