A. Repetition of grammar
Write down how you would explain:
- How English uses capital letters. Here you have the complete grammar for capital letters in English.
- How English uses a and an.
- Give three examples of irregular verbs in English. The infinitive, the imperfect and the perfect participle.
B. Read your Wild west stories to one another.
C. Break. 10 minutes. Get coffee and/or tea.
D. Murder mystery interview
E. Guided writing – murder mystery
- Start with: ”Tuesday was a fine California day, full of sunshine and promise, until Liz had to shoot someone at lunch.”
- Use ten irregular verbs.
- Use words like: lipstick, feel sick, chocolate-chip cookies, revenge