Ask yourselves the following:
- Whose voice got heard?
- What role did body language play in this game?
- How did the mafia members influence other villagers?
- How did the villagers take decisions in absence of information? Were they right?
- What role did the Visual, Vocal and Verbal channels of communication play in thisgame?
- What tactics did mafia members use to hide/deflect attention? Does this also happenin the real world?
- What are the basic components of lying? What tricks do we use? How can you spot them?
4 reaktioner till “Analysis of Mafia”
I hearts a lot of peoples speaking so it was a problem to hear what people said. I played a villager
the mafia had a problem and killed the wrong people at the wrong time. and the villagers had a hard time finding the mafia and we lost both times and people could not stop giggle when we played so it was har to listen to the facilitator speaking
Whose voice got heard? Mostly the people who voted for someone to be executed.
What role did body language play in this game? It plays a pretty major role in this game and you have to keep your poker face if you’re a mafia.
How did the mafia members influence other villagers? They for example didn’t always vote for someone if they knew that they were mafia. The Godfather/Blackmailer could also silence a villager.
How did the villagers take decisions in absence of information? Were they right? They usually looked for body language or any type of sign that suggested someone to be a member of the mafia. They typically weren’t correct, at least in our games.
What role did the Visual, Vocal and Verbal channels of communication play in this game? All of them played a big role because they all contribute to body language. They mafia were usually pretty quiet as an example.
1. everybody voice was heard
2. the body role was big in this game because if the mafia members where to quiet or talked to much would it be suspicious
3. the first thing that mafia did was kill to the quit villager after killing the quiet villagers they went after the villigares that accused them.
4.The villigares in our group were very bad when picking mafia member that was suspicious though they had information.
5.They exposed themselves when they killed someone that was suspected of the villagers.
6.they accused other people and they convinced the villigares to kill one of them.
7.that you’re silent and quite and sitting still. you look at there facial expression
Adam K, Marcus
Whose voice got heard?
The facilitators’s voice got heard
What role do body language play in this game?
Body language is 80% of human comunication and therefor play a big role in this life and death situation.
How did the mafia members influence other villagers?
They pretended to be villagers by voting to kill other villagers.
How did the villagers take decisions in absence of information? Were they right?
The villagers tried to find someone suspicious from what they said and who they voted to kill, They were not right that often though