- Take your list of irregular verbs.
- Write down at least ten verbs in a row. Continue from where you stopped.
- Use the verbs in alphabetical order!
- Limit yourself to 150 words.
- Underline all irregular verbs in the story.
- Post as a comment
Take your list of verbs. Pick the first one. Try to fit it into the sentence ”Back in Texas I walked into a saloon, I…”. Continue building a short but absurd story with your verb list and the words below. If the story turns surreal, let it!
Stetson hat, stirrup, horse, bar maid, whiskey, Indian, scalp, marshal, beautiful, jealous.