- Take your list of irregular verbs.
- Write down at least ten verbs in a row.
- Use the verbs in alphabetical order!
- Limit yourself to 150 words.
- Underline all irregular verbs in the story.
- Post as a comment
When I was in Africa
Take your list of verbs. Pick the first one. Try to fit it into the sentence ”When I was in Africa, I…”. Continue building a short but absurd story with your verb list and the words below. If the story turns surreal, let it!
banana, rhinoceros, lion, rifle, Bedouin, giraff, zebra, natives, aggressive, angry, voodoo